Ahiflower® Oil is the richest plant source of omega-3 stearidonic acid (SDA) known, offering healthcare practitioners and their patients the opportunity to incorporate a sustainable, non-genetically modified, vegan source of omega-3 fatty acids into their diets. Ahiflower Oil also contains therapeutically beneficial omega-6 gamma linolenic acid (GLA). Since SDA and GLA both bypass the rate-limiting step involving the liver enzyme delta-6 desaturase, our bodies metabolize them far more efficiently than other plant-derived omegas such as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Ahiflower, therefore, offers a far more efficient omega 3-6-9 solution.
Ahiflower provides outstanding benefits:
- SDA found in Ahiflower converts to EPA in circulating cells up to 4x more efficiently than flaxseed oil.
- Ahiflower contains beneficial Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), which is not found in flax, chia or fish oil.
- No fishy taste, unpleasant burps, concerns about heavy metals or poor fish farming practices.
- Eco-conscious vegan choice.
- Bottled in a specialized violet glass to protect quality.
Work several ways in the heart. They appear to prevent irregular heartbeat, reduce fatty plaques inside artery walls, decrease blood clotting, decrease triglycerides (blood fat), increase HDL (good cholesterol) and decrease inflammation.
Plays a crucial role in brain function, and normal growth and development. As a type of polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA), omega-6’s help stimulates skin and hair growth, maintain bone health, regulate metabolism, and maintain the reproductive system.
This fatty acid plays a role in promoting heart health by supporting healthy, balanced cholesterol levels and improving immune function.